1. Online form filling
2. Test (90 mins, objective type, based on maths and computer science)
- Computer Science (10 ques): sorting (time complexity, number of comparisons etc) and graph theory
- Mathmatics (10 ques): probability & statistics and some general mathematical aptitude based questions
- Data Analytics (10 ques): probability and statistics(uniform distribution, normal distribution and simple probablility etc) and some data interpretation
3. Group Discussion
4. 4 – 6 Interviews. Each tests you on a specific field - The major topics on which interviews were based are Probability and Statistics, Data Structures and Algorithms, Linear Algebra (related to eigen values and matrices), Big Data handling, machine learning and some basic OOP concepts.
- Some questions asked in the interviews were direct and had already been covered in our courses (Data Structures, MSO201A, MTH102A)
- Some questions needed application, on-the-spot thinking and relating it to your already equipped knowledge.
1. prepare from geeksforgeeks
2. revise the course on Data Structures and algorithms, practiced few basic algorithms 3. Revise prob-stats course.