The internship policy will be applicable to all the students who apply for internships open through SPO, for the session 2015-16, and is to be followed during the entire duration of the session.
- Y12 Students:
- Only those BS-MS students are allowed, who did not *sit for the 2014-15 internship process.
- Only those B.Tech-M.Tech dual degree students are allowed who did not sit for the 2014-15 internship process, but they would have to produce NOC from their thesis guide and department before registering for the internship session.
- Only those Double major students are allowed who did not sit for the 2014-15 internship process.
- Y13 Students:
- Only 3rd year B.Tech and 3rd year B.S. students are allowed to sit for the 2015-16 internship process.
- 3rd year B.S. students who are considering to convert into BS-MS Dual Degree program have the option to declare in advance their choice to sit in either their 3rd year, or their 4th year.
- Double Major students have the option to declare in advance their choice to sit in either their 3rd year, or their 4th year.
- All B.Tech students are eligible to apply for internships in their 3rd year only
- Y14 onwards students:
- All Y14 are eligible for the internship process. This is an opportunity in addition to your internship in either the 3rd year or the 4th year of your degree. Note that the priority of the internship team will still be pre-final year students, but we will attempt to provide as many companies as possible to second year students. However, all the SPO rules apply in this case as well.
- *sit=applied to at least one company.